About Me

My photo
My name is Katelyn. I am 17 years old and have a beautiful baby boy named Alexzander. I like hanging out with my friends and having fun!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Citizenship

I think 95 year old, Leeland Davidson should be a U.S citizen no matter how old he is. He fought in World War II for our country. I think that if they deported him would be wrong. He is 95 years old and will be passing away soon. I think they need to get everything situated out and make this him a U.S. Citizen! He didn't do anything wrong to us he fought for our country and could have died for us! I think it will be wrong if they deported him I mean come on he fought and could have died for us!

1 comment:

  1. Katelyn,

    This article deeply upset me as well. I believe this man is a citizen and it is a crime over some unfinished paper work that age 95 a veteran is being threatened with being deported. All he wants is be listed as a citizen in the country he fought for and loves.

    ReplyDelete